I worked for a nursing home that failed its annual survey. Then, it failed the re-survey. After that, it failed the 3rd go-round, causing admissions and federal/state payments to be held while a plan of corrections was developed, accepted and then implemented.

Each time the inspectors came into the building, the administrator suspected that they knew exactly which charts to review. Of course, the more plausible explanation was that pretty much every chart included errors, fraudulent behaviors and/or blatant ignorance of even the minimal standards of care.

So, I'm sitting in a meeting with the entire administrative team in yet another endless, useless meeting between the 2nd & 3rd inspections, and the administrator says that she feels like someone is sabotaging her... and one of the nurses declared her love and respect for the administrator in a most nauseating display of support.

After the nurse was done sucking up, the woman next to her agreed and added a few superlatives of her own. And then the next person, etc ad nauseum.

When it came to me, I simply looked at the person sitting on my right and said, "your turn." I was suspended later that day.

Comments

This is really interesting! You’re a very skilled blogger.

10/27/2014 6:01am

It has been a long time since I've read anything so informative and compelling. I'm waiting for the next article from the writer. Thank you.

11/17/2015 4:23am

Thank you very much and found a lot of useful information to share with your friends

05/23/2016 2:24am

If you will live your life on purpose you will discover exactly what you are uniquely designed and called to do in this life.

If you are working as a team then there is no task which is impossible for you to fulfill. This blog was a good inspiration for me and my colleges to work as a team.

02/04/2017 3:45am

I think it depends on the people character. I left a team long time ago and have nothing to regret at all./

02/13/2017 4:56am

Unexpectedly, the cost of investigation administrations is very factor. It relies on upon the level of involvement of the investigator and the level of administrations gave.

02/21/2017 7:39am

You can simply benefit as much as possible from your assurance and the length of you make utilization of the sturdiest materials you are certain to make the most of your swimming sessions day and night.

03/16/2017 3:14am

The responses to these inquiries will help you make the best utilization of the home improvment list and will likewise help you spare time as you would realize what you require.